Wedding Anniversary Messages
- I'm so thankful that I have such a great example of true love in the two of you.
- As your age increases each year, so does the love you have for one another. Here's to another year of love.
- From the bottom of my heart, thanks for being such a wonderful husband/wife, friend and lover.
- May the love that you shared years ago, be as strong today as it was when it first began.
- May the love that you have for each other be enough to yourselves warm. Happy wedding anniversary.
- May your marriage be blessed with a deeper and deeper love as you advance through the years.
- I think we've made such a wonderful couple in the past year, let's continue the tradition this year and in the years to come.
- Wishing more joy, laughter, and love to the both of you on your anniversary.
- Wishing the two of you much love and happiness on your wedding anniversary and for years to come.